Planning for 2018 already?
We have two Parent Forums coming up in Term 1, dates and venue to be confirmed shortly:
- Am I Doing Enough?! Confidently home-educating through the primary/intermediate years
- Learning Support for children with Special Needs
Thinking about home-schooling? Come along to one of our monthly Information Sessions, the next one: Monday 15 January 2018. Click here for more details.
AHE’s yearly rhythm of events for children and families:
- The Not-Back-To-School Picnic
Thursday 8 February, One Tree Hill Domain
- AHE Regional Science Fair – last week of Term 1
- AHE Regional History Fair – last week of Term 2
- AHE Regional Cross Country – middle of Term 3
- AHE Art Exhibition – early Term 4
Join us for one or all of these events – have a great summer!
What is AHE?
Auckland Home Educators is a regional organisation – here to help you in your homeschooling journey or to provide information for those interested in this path.
We are here to advocate for home education. Home education is a valid (excellent!) educational choice for New Zealand families and supported by the Ministry of Education.
We help support learning and connect homeschooling families through regional events such as the Science Fair, Cross Country, Parent Forums etc. (See our events page for more details.)
Browse our website to find out about getting started, support groups, and how we can help.
Join AHE to keep up to date with homeschooling events, activities, and groups via our email loop and newsletter.